This Privacy notice describe how Nets ("we") processes (e.g. collect, use, share and otherwise process) your personal information when you register yourself for services and deliveries from Nets Group through nets.eu.
Who is processing
Nets Group means all entities controlled by:
Nets Holding A/S
CVR-nr. 27 22 59 93
Phone: + 45 4468 4468
Which data do we process and for what purpose?
When you register to a service through our websites, you will be asked to give specific information needed to provide the specific service to you. The specific purpose of the processing is made known or defined in connection to the collection of the personal information e.g. when placing an order, forming an agreement or otherwise registering on one of our websites.
Nets only collect Personal Information which is relevant and necessary for the purpose of providing the services you wish to subscribe to.
Nets will not use your personal information for other purposes which are not compatible with the original purpose for which the personal information was collected without your explicit consent. Compilation for statistical purposes is considered compatible with the original purpose.
Legal basis for the processing
The legal basis for processing of your personal information will often be to fulfil the agreement you have entered or is about to enter with a Nets company. We may also be processing your personal data based on legal obligations set by law. In some cases we base our processing on your explicit consent. Where the legal basis for processing is your consent, you may revoke your consent at any time and discontinue to receive the service.
We do not share your information with anyone outside the Nets Group, unless such transfer has legal basis in the law e.g. to public authorities such as the police for investigative purposes.
In particular Nets does not transfer personal information collected by Nets to companies outside the Nets Group for the purpose of marketing products and services from such companies. Nets may transfer personal information to other companies within the Nets Group also for marketing purposes, subject to observing the relevant legislation on marketing.
The complete list of companies under Nets Holding A/S may be viewed at nets.eu/about Nets/ Group structure https://www.nets.eu/Pages/Group-structure.aspx.
Nets make use of a number of service suppliers for its it-operation and it- operational support. In the event such suppliers have access to personal information collected or processed by Nets, the supplier acts as sub-processor according to written agreement and instructions from Nets. Nets is responsible for insuring that the use of such service suppliers are compliant to local personal data protection regulation and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679.
Updating and correction of information
We strive to keep any registered personal information updated at all times. Sometimes we are depended on getting new information from you as the data subject, sometimes we subscribe to updates from public registers. If the delivery of a service is subject to yourself maintaining personal information this will be mentioned on the website in connection to the order procedure or in the terms & conditions for the relevant service.
Retention of information
The personal information you have provided to us is processed and stored for the particular purpose is collected for as long as the particular purpose is valid and after this for a limited time due to our purposely determined back-up and deletion routines.
Transfers to countries outside EU/EEA
In some cases, we will be transferring personal data to countries outside the EU/EEA. Such transfers will only take place subject to appropriate safeguards are in place for the transfer such as:
- The country has been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data,
- The country has not been deemed by the Commission of the European Union to have an adequate level of protection of personal data, but we provide appropriate safeguards for the transfer through the use of "Model Contracts for the Transfer of Personal Data to Third Countries", as published by the Commission of the European Union, or any other contractual agreement approved by the competent authorities, or in regard to transfer of personal information to the US
- The company to which the transfer is to take place is approved under the Privacy Shield principles.
Nets is dedicated to protecting your personal Information. We have adopted internal security policies and instructed our employees accordingly in order to comply with applicable legislation on Personal Data Protection. We have implemented appropriate procedures and security measures to protect your Personal Information from being destroyed, lost or altered, publicised unlawfully and against being disclosed to unauthorised persons or otherwise processed contrary to applicable Personal Data Protection legislation.
Your rights as a data subject
- You have the right to request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data.
- You also have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and have the processing of your personal data restricted.
- You have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes.
- If processing of your personal information is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Your withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out before you withdrew your consent. You may withdraw your consent for a specific service by following the instructions for the specific service, see specific service website.
- You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
- You may always lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. The Danish Data Protection Agency.
There may be conditions or limitations on these rights. It is therefore not certain for example you have the right of data portability or to be deleted in the specific case - this depends on the specific circumstances of the processing activity.
You can take steps to exercise your rights by submitting your request here:
The contact details of our data protection officer is as follows:
Email address: email@example.com
For Customer Service please click here.
For questions of a more general character you can write to us here.