Nets Estonia AS was founded on 1993 by Estonian banks. First name was the Bank Card Center and was set up for technical support for Estonia's Banks.
Nowadays Nets Estonia is part of leading Nordic Processor Company - NETS. Nets Estonia headquarter is in Tallinn (Estonia) and we have also branch in Riga (Latvia).
Nets Estonia is a company devoted to serve the electronic payments and payment card infrastructure. Nets Estonia is the dominating provider of payment processing solutions for finance institutions in Estonia. We have unique and important role in the Estonian financial services market as it is national standard setting body for the payment cards processing. is responsible for certification of all the card payment solutions that are in use in Estonia, as well as it currently chairs the inter-bank round table for common card developments, risks and fraud. is responsible for certification of all the card payment solutions that are in use in Estonia, as well as it currently chairs the inter-bank round table for common card developments, risks and fraud.
Nets Estonia AS offers a broad range of payment solutions tailored to market requirements:
- Processing of issuing and acquiring,
- POS (Point of Sales) and ATM (Automatic Teller Machines) transactions including authorizations, clearing and settlement procedures, switching capture and blocking services,
- Rent, sales and maintenance services of POS terminals,
- Client card solutions for companies and shopping centers,
- E-commerce solutions for merchants,
- Certifying e-commerce solutions,
- 3-D Secure on payments.
Our payment solutions are fully PCI DSS compliant and support high transaction volumes for all major card schemes.
For sales and further information, please contact: