Banks, insurance companies, ERP suppliers etc. often experience that third party suppliers want to act on behalf of their users/customers, to extract data or carry out transactions. Nets E-Consent is a service that makes a third party able to perform a signed authorized consent, when they want to operate on behalf of its customers. Using E-Consent your company will be provided with a signed authorised consent that gives safe and simple access control.
- E-Consent is based on most secure recommendations of OpenID Connect standard and produces standard JWT-tokens.
- E-Consent is built on top of Nets services E-Ident and E-Signing.
- The service provider defines a token/scope.
- The end user gives consent.
- The third party gets token.
- The service provider gets token with parameters and consent givers identity, signed by Nets.