Jon Petter Gundersen, Corporate Sales Concept
Jon Petter has been with Nets for 3 years,
but he has already seen a lot and learned
– I started at BBS in Oslo in 2008 as a Business Trainee. I spent 16 months as a trainee in various departments, facing many new challenges and working with many different people. When my trainee period was complete, I continued in a position in business strategy. I recently got the opportunity to take up the position of team leader for Corporate Sales Concept, working with corporate CRM, sales and customer processes.
What do you like the most about Nets?
– One of the main reasons why I enjoy working at Nets is our great ambition. It takes initiative and a lot of drive
– In my three years at Nets, I have always felt that I am working at the forefront of the industry.
for us to achieve our shared objectives. Working closely with dedicated people allows me to develop my own skills and realise my own full potential.
– The Nordic perspective, you could say, is part of this development, too. To me, working in different markets and cultures across the company is a huge source of inspiration. Also, the sheer size of the company is attractive. There is always an interesting new customer, a new solution or a new market on the horizon. In my three years at Nets, I have always felt that I am working at the forefront of the industry.
What do you value most in your everyday work?
– Hm… one important issue for me is that, when we say that being a team player is important, it’s not something that we just say: it’s a fact. Right now, I’m a part of several teams that cross different business units and countries, which I find very inspiring. In addition, I would like to highlight all the skilled colleagues I have the opportunity to work with every day.